Finding solutions to sales industry challenges is part of the SalesScreen DNA. We are always listening to the latest pain points that sales leaders are feeding back to us
. This helps our team to improve our offering to meet these challenges. And ultimately, it aids our ongoing mission to empower sales leaders to motivate their sales force with the most comprehensive gamification platform in the world.
So here are just a few of the pain points we hear time and again from sales leaders:
- Traditional sales competitions, those which are run manually, are time-consuming to manage, eating into the hours you have allocated for other tasks.
- In competitions with conventional prizes, not all of your sales reps care about the same prizes. This leads to a drain on motivation.
- Not all of your sales reps are exceeding quota. And this means that there’s not enough pipeline and that deal cycles are too long.
- Then there’s the issue of productivity—reps not making enough calls, not shipping enough swag, not booking enough demos, or sending enough proposals.
- And there are pain points around details too. For instance, personalized emails to prospects, which is proven to help when closing deals.