As CEO of SalesScreen, one major challenge I hear from sales managers is that they struggle to find ways to motivate
their middle performers during spiffs and sales competitions.
This is partly because it’s always the same 10-20 percent of top performers who actually stand a chance to win in any given competition, leaving the middle 60-80 percent disengaged.
In our latest blog
, we look at five ways to engage and motivate the entire team during sales contests.
Some great middle performer motivation techniques include:
- Converting your leaderboard into a lottery ticket system with a range of prizes
- Tier-dropping prizes, similar to the point system for races in Formula 1 where points are awarded to drivers and teams based on where they finish in a race
- Applying a White Elephant Gift Exchange system to incentivize the prize
Discover the full details plus more sales competition motivation techniques from our CEO in the latest SalesScreen blog